Be the envy of everyone with a modern five bedroom Sovereign Island’s masterpiece that epitomises exquisite luxury and unrivalled entertaining. Brand new and spanning four superior levels, savour 1,051sqm* of perfection in a residence where supreme attention to detail and no-expense-spared finishes are showcased throughout. Best of all, they’re set against the backdrop of expansive Broadwater vistas on a 786sqm waterfront block, with seclusion and serenity assured.
The tone for exceptional elegance is instantly apparent, with a foyer soaring 7.2m high greeting you on arrival. Crowned by a chandelier, it’s accompanied by a full-height Italian travertine feature wall with hand-laid mosaic tiles that shimmer in the sunshine. From here, the hardest decision you’ll have to make is which enviable entertaining zone will you use. Along with a gourmet kitchen that boasts acclaimed Gaggenau appliances and a butler’s pantry, select from a sprawling living and dining area with commercial stacker doors that flows seamlessly onto the waterfront terrace or congregate by the showpiece that is the custom backlit New York marble bar with matching artwork. For alfresco events, take your pick between an 80sqm (approx.) covered terrace with built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen and a 35sqm (approx.) uncovered area or retreat to the rooftop entertaining area to revel in celebrations overlooking the stunning Broadwater.
A gold class cinema experience at home also beckons with a two-tier theatre nestled under a starlight ceiling. Accessed by a cleverly concealed entry, a high-res projector, 3.4m screen, eight electric recliners, projector, and a fully integrated sound system ensure you feel at one with the action while outdoors, the other option for family fun awaits with the large pool with endless Broadwater views.
Five sumptuous bedrooms grace this home, including a lavish master suite reminiscent of a six-star luxury hotel. Capturing wide water vistas, savour a soak in the decadent open plan jacuzzi or indulge in the luxury of the opulent ensuite and dressing room. Three more bedrooms enjoy ensuites, with two powder rooms, a study, sitting room and a 10 car basement garage completing this extensive offering.
Situated in a peaceful and prestigious gated community, you’re just minutes from Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches, and enjoy the peace of mind which comes with 24/7 security patrols. You’ll also benefit from easy access to the M1, and it’s less than an hour from Brisbane airport. For more information on this residence of distinction, contact Matthew Biviano on 0401 754 778 today.
• Exquisite 1,051sqm* 5 bedroom entertainer on a 786sqm* block with wide waterfrontage
• Spanning four superior levels with no-expense-spared luxury finishes
• Foyer with 7.2m ceiling, chandelier and full height Italian travertine mosaic feature wall
• Kitchen perfection with Gaggenau appliances, dual integrated French door fridge freezers, high gloss cabinetry, dual dishwashers, electric touch drawers, butler’s kitchen and large walk-in pantry
• Sprawling living and dining area with commercial stacker doors, flows seamlessly onto the waterfront terrace
• Custom backlit New York marble bar with tap beer and extensive under counter fridge and freezer space
• 2 tier cinema room with starlight ceiling, 3.4m screen, electric recliners, projector, fully integrated ATMOS sound system and concealed entry
• Rooftop entertaining area with kitchenette and fridge plus indulgent spa overlooking the Broadwater
• Five sumptuous bedroom suites, including four with ensuites plus an executive home office
• Lavish master suite with wide water vistas, a decadent open plan jacuzzi plus ensuite and dressing room
• 80sqm (approx.) covered terrace with built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen plus 35sqm (approx.) uncovered terrace and a 7.3 x 3m pool with endless Broadwater views
• Study, sitting room, two powder rooms plus a 10 car basement garage
• Exclusive location with 24/7 security patrols and minutes from Paradise Point cafes, restaurants and beaches