The quintessential Hamptons style, luxury home you’ve longed for beckons with this as-new 399m2 masterpiece. Perched in the prestigious Forest Green precinct of Gainsborough Greens and impeccably presented throughout, it fuses classic interiors with modern design to create a home which is simply without comparison.
Bathed in an abundance of natural light and boasting exquisite finishes including herringbone flooring, panelled walls and high ceilings, there’s ample space for everyone to stretch out and enjoy. Grab the popcorn and head to the theatre room or make the most of the living areas nestled on each level. Downstairs, the meals and family room is a sprawling, sophisticated space to congregate in or retreat upstairs to a rumpus room, nicely tucked out of the way.
Entertaining will also be on the agenda with the chef’s kitchen ready for culinary pursuits or casual meals. Adorned with 40mm Venatino Staturrio Quartz benchtops and Atlanta profile cabinetry, it’s accompanied by a butler’s pantry concealed behind a barn door – meaning all the mess can wait until after the guests are gone!
Take the party outdoors to the covered alfresco area, which is also the perfect vantage point to watch the young – and young at heart – frolic in the inground saltwater pool. This 660m2 block also offers manicured gardens and lawns and the benefit of golf course views, backing onto popular Gainsborough Greens.
The sense of luxury continues with a rare eight bedrooms on offer. A sprawling master suite epitomises elegance, with a walk-in robe and lavish ensuite with Atlanta cabinetry, with four more bedrooms on this upper level. The remaining three bedrooms reside downstairs. Other superior features include a sleek monochromatic upstairs bathroom accented by matte black tapware, a third bathroom on the ground floor plus a double lockup garage with workshop.
Situated in a family-friendly community that offers 24-hour security patrols, residents also benefit from the exclusive use of the Recreation Hub which features a swimming pool, covered BBQs and picnic areas, extensive green open spaces, as well as a floodlit tennis court and children’s playground. A new centre with additional facilities has also opened close by including a swimming pool, gym, tennis court and a multipurpose recreation room plus the neighbourhood is powered by exclusive Velocity Technology from Telstra.
Further afield, take advantage of being close to amenities including Bunnings, a local hospital and the newly proposed Costco site. There are ample private and public schools close by to select from and it’s less than 10 minutes from all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs at Westfields Coomera.
Reward yourself with this low maintenance family sanctuary you’ll be proud to call home – arrange your inspection with Karl Botha on 0407 198 115 today.
• Quintessential 399m2 Hamptons style 8 bedroom, 3 bathroom masterpiece, completed March 2019
• Nestled in the prestigious Forest Green precinct of Gainsborough Greens
• Impeccably presented, light-filled and with herringbone flooring, panelled walls and high ceilings
• Enticing living areas on each level plus a separate home theatre
• Chef’s kitchen with 40mm Venatino Staturrio Quartz benchtops, Atlanta profile cabinetry and a spacious butler’s pantry
• Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with a walk-in robe and lavish ensuite
• Four bedrooms and a sleek bathroom accented by matte black tapware also upstairs
• Three final bedrooms and a third modern bathroom downstairs
• Covered alfresco area overlooking manicured lawns and a saltwater pool
• Beautiful outlook across to the picturesque Gainsborough Greens Golf Course
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout and a double lockup garage with workshop
• Situated in a family-friendly community that offers 24-hour security patrols
• Exclusive residents use of the Recreation Hub with swimming pool, covered BBQs and picnic areas, floodlit tennis court, playground and extensive green open spaces
• Access to a new centre with additional facilities including swimming pool, gym, tennis court and a multipurpose recreation room
• Neighbourhood is powered by exclusive Velocity Technology from Telstra
• Close to private and public schools + less than 10 minutes from Westfields Coomera
• Approx. 50km to Brisbane CBD and 30km to Surfers Paradise