Retreat to a tranquil oasis in “The Observatory” estate, with this superb two-storey family home. Boasting a contemporary façade and flawless finishes throughout, this modern 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom property, nestled against a natural bushland backdrop, promises easy living in an elegant, secluded setting.
Featuring a vast floorplan, there’s ample room to unwind and entertain. Accented by soaring ceilings, downstairs offers open plan living and dining, adjacent to the spacious rumpus room and chef’s kitchen. Designed to allow an abundance of natural light to filter through the window splashback, it comes complete with a stone island bench, 900mm gas oven, butler’s pantry plus easy access to the covered alfresco area. Retreating upstairs, a fully equipped media room, along with an additional living area awaits, spilling out onto the tiled terrace. Here you’ll relish capturing the cool breezes as you soak up the peace and privacy of this soothing setting.
At the day’s end, retire to the inviting master suite, with dedicated his’n’hers walk-in-robes and a sleek, modern ensuite. The remaining bedroom (2 up, 1 down) all features built-in-robes, with ducted air-con and ceiling fans fitted for your year-round comfort.
Set out on a sprawling 1049m2 block, you’ll be impressed with the impeccable finishes plus the proximity to exclusive schools, shops, childcare, beaches and cafes.
Your home should be your sanctuary, just as this property promises to be. Contact Blake Farquhar today on 0450 977 600 and make this the top of your must-see list.
- Contemporary family home nestled in natural bushland
- Impeccably presented, tranquil oasis in a peaceful, private setting
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3 car garage with internal access
- Fully equipped media room with upscale projector & large screen
- Upstairs living room spills onto sunny terrace
- Decadent master suite with his’n’hers WIR, elegant ensuite with dual basins & double rain shower
- 2 bedrooms upstairs share modern family bathroom
- 4th bedroom downstairs, with courtyard access & powder room
- Gourmet kitchen with glass splashback, butler’s pantry, stone island bench & 900mm 5 burner stainless steel oven
- Vast open plan living & dining downstairs, set under soaring ceilings
- Spacious, light-filled rumpus room
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, large level yard
- Sprawling 1049 m2 block: ample space for a swimming pool
- 13km of bushland walking trails right on your doorstep
- Ducted air-con, ceiling fans, water tank & laundry
- Close to exclusive schools including Hillcrest, Marymount, Somerset & Kings College
- Central to childcare, shops, cafes & beaches