Luxury family living and entertaining at its finest beckons in this exceptionally elegant three-level residence. Enjoying an elevated and leafy setting, with views over Mount Tamborine, every aspect of this exquisitely renovated home has been carefully considered. Boasting high-quality finishes throughout, it’s the product of a grand vision carried out with perfect precision – with no detail forgotten or expense spared.
A wonderful sense of openness, light and seamless indoor/outdoor living greets you upon arrival, along with multiple havens designed for relaxation or hosting guests. From the outdoor fire that you can toast marshmallows on, to the sparkling pool, championship-size tennis court, sauna or covered BBQ area, this is a home ideal for entertaining, whatever the weather. Complementing this is the decadent, oversized kitchen featuring a generous matte engineered stone island bench and every appliance a kitchen could wish for: Ilve ovens and induction cooktop, built-in coffee machine, two large integrated fridge and freezers, deep dishwashers plus a cooling drawer and a well-appointed butlers’ pantry. Best of all, the custom breakfast nook will be a firm favourite with everyone. This inspired addition not only equals many a treasured meal with family and friends, but it’s also the perfect winter sunspot – all that’s missing is you, hot coffee and a good book.
A beautiful staircase leads you up to a sophisticated, full floor parent’s retreat, with a lounge, office, kitchenette, electric fireplace, outdoor terrace and spa bath combining to make this the ultimate sanctuary to relish at the end of a long day. The remaining bedrooms are equally enchanting, with custom cabinetry, deluxe ensuites and electric fireplaces for an added dash of ambience.
- Exceptionally elegant and exquisitely renovated three-level residence with views over Mount Tamborine;
- Carefully considered inclusions throughout this 650m2, with no detail forgotten or expense spared;
- Elevated and leafy 2235m² block in a quiet cul-de-sac and close to all amenities;
- Seamless connectivity and a sense of space, with multiple indoor/outdoor living areas to enjoy;
- Touches of glamour abound with stunning pendants and chandeliers accenting bathrooms, the powder room and main entrance;
- A 22kW Solar System, perfect energy saving device which is app adaptable;
- Oversized kitchen with Ilve appliances, dual integrated fridge freezers, built-in coffee machine, cooler drawer, zip tap and butler’s pantry;
- Custom-designed sunny breakfast nook with banquet seating and peaceful views of the mountains;
- Sprawling living and dining area with electric fireplace plus a soundproof media room and an adjacent games room under a 3.6m ceiling;
- Multiple enviable (and all-weather) alfresco areas including a built-in BBQ and bar, cosy lounge and fireplace;
- Championship size tennis court, 11m x 5m pool and hot coal sauna;
- Master suite occupies the entire top floor, with a retreat with fireplace and kitchenette, dressing room, decadent ensuite with dual showers plus a private terrace with spa;
- All remaining bedrooms are elegant and spacious, with custom cabinetry, electric fireplaces, ensuites with flawless finishes and walk-in robes;
- Laundry chutes in bed 2 and 3, attic with pull-down staircase, powder room and a heated outdoor shower;
- Security cameras, ducted air conditioning, circular driveway entrance and a porte cochere with ample off street parking and an additional section of driveway that can easily cater for a caravan, boat or trailer.
Close to parks, golf courses, sporting venues and schools, including the elite Trinity College, you can enjoy all the amenities of the city from your secluded spot at the end of a quiet street. This home is the forever home you’ve longed for – make sure it’s top of your must see list and arrange your inspection today.