We all know there’s no place like home – and there’s also no place like this charming Beechmont beauty. Nestled in amongst glorious greenery on a 1350m2 block, here you can embrace carefree mountain living in the full brick Federation-style house that shines with an inviting warmth. Showcased by high ceilings and gleaming timber floors, the country style kitchen evokes a sense of family togetherness, where you can imagine gathering to share tales of your day while dinner is being prepped. Afterwards, the cosy fireplace in the lounge room will beckon you in for some relaxation.
Equipped with three bedrooms, these spacious sanctuaries are graced with views of the lush gardens, with the main bedroom accompanied by a traditional style ensuite. And of course, no home of this style would be complete without a quintessential wraparound verandah, where you can grab your cuppa or book and relax to the sound of native birdsong. The north-facing deck promises to be a firm favourite for all the family to enjoy, too. Whether you’re using this oasis to unwind or hosting guests, it provides a picturesque place to make memories with loved ones.
This house also includes space to park a caravan and a double garage, plus you can count on enhanced privacy. The neighbouring block on the western side is council land and won’t be built out.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, here you’ll feel instantly welcomed into a wonderful community. It’s also a short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout or spend your weekends exploring the various bushwalks that grace this pristine paradise. So, whether you’re a family looking to settle in or desire a delightful weekender, make this home your must-see. Arrange your inspection with Oliver Edwards today!
– Charming Beechmont beauty, nestled in amongst glorious greenery on a 1350m2 block
– Full brick Federation-style house that shines with an inviting warmth
– Showcased by high ceilings and gleaming timber floors
– Country style kitchen, dining room and a lounge room with a cosy fireplace
– Three spacious bedrooms with lush gardens views
– Main bedroom accompanied by a traditional style ensuite + family bathroom
– Quintessential wraparound verandah and a delightful north-facing deck
– Double garage and space to park a caravan
– Neighbouring block on the western side is council land and won’t be built out
– Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and in a wonderful community
– Short drive from Graceleigh Park, Beechmont Primary School and the Flying Bean Café at Rosins Lookout