Reward yourself with a timeless residence in prestigious Paradise Waters which epitomises classic charm. Anchored in an east-facing position, this impeccable 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom property ensures entertaining will be an art form. Make the most of the open plan kitchen, equipped with acclaimed Miele appliances plus a granite island, while an expansive all-weather alfresco area hugs the home, giving way to enticing views of your white sandy beach and the glittering city skyline.
Open plan living is also showcased throughout, plus bi-fold doors connect with the sheltered swimming pool where you can relax in peace and privacy. Enhancing the sense of grandeur is the top floor which is dedicated entirely to the master suite. Be spoilt with the luxury of space with a private lounge and balcony yours to enjoy along with a spa ensuite, dual walk-in robes and another dressing room. Two more bedrooms boast ensuites, with another elegant bathroom on hand to service the rest of the house. Or, if you love being on the water, a pontoon is ready to moor your vessel, with Main River moments away.
Located in exclusive Paradise Waters, it’s a 15 min stroll (approx.) to the vibrant Tedder Avenue cafes and restaurants, or meander through the leafy Macintosh Island parklands and spend some time soaking up the sun on patrolled beaches. It’s just a short drive to designer destination, Marina Mirage and elite schools, including St. Hilda’s and TSS. Brisbane Airport is approx. 60 minutes away, and it’s 30 minutes to Coolangatta Airport.
Discover the delights of this inviting residence for yourself – arrange an inspection with Stuart Reeder today.
– 4 bed, 4 bath luxury residence in an exclusive location and superb skyline views
– East facing, impeccably presented, with timeless interiors and flawless finishes
– Open plan kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances and granite island and benches
– Sprawling and sophisticated formal and informal living and dining zones
– Deluxe master suite occupies the entire top floor, with a private lounge and balcony, spa ensuite, dual walk-in robes and another dressing room
– Two more bedrooms boast ensuites, plus there is another elegant bathroom
– Expansive all-weather alfresco area hugs the entire front of the property
– Set on a 680m2 block with a white sandy beach and pontoon
– Bifold doors open onto the swimming pool alfresco area
– Parking for four cars plus another section for motorbikes or jet-skis
– 15 min stroll (approx.) to Tedder Avenue cafes and restaurants
– Walk through leafy Macintosh Island parklands to patrolled beaches
– Approx. 3km to Marina Mirage and within a 5km radius of TSS and St. Hilda’s
– 30 mins to Coolangatta Airport and 60 mins to Brisbane Airport