Welcome to Toad Hall, a whimsical oasis where Queenslander charm combines with glorious garden greenery on a 534m2* block. Standing sentinel over magnificent camellias, clumping bamboo, Japanese Maples and weeping bougainvilleas, this high-set classic shines with all the authenticity you’d expect from a home of this heritage. Pristine hardwood floors are paired with VJ panelled walls and ceilings, intricate fretwork and leadlight windows that glint in the sunshine, creating an unforgettable ambience. Sit back and soak this up in the lounge room beset by a beautiful bay window or the expansive indoor-outdoor living and dining zone crowned by a soaring cathedral ceiling. Peel back the timber shutters for uninterrupted views of the verdant canopy below or relax or entertain here and let cool cross breezes filter through.
Along with a study and granite and cedar-clad kitchen, this delightful dwelling hosts two bedrooms with robes and bay windows. Each also benefits from easy access to the jack’n’jill style bathroom, adorned with traditional trimmings including tessellated tiled floors and a clawfoot bath for soothing rejuvenation. Downstairs, a wine cellar, man cave, powder room and four car garage await, along with ample storage.
Take the butterfly-style stairs down to the backyard where true serenity awaits. Tranquil ponds and water features create a calming atmosphere, or meander through the myriad of plants and trees that combine to create a stunning garden sanctuary.
Located in a sought-after street and surrounded by high-quality homes, make the most of being within walking distance to Chirn Park’s vibrant village cafes and shops. You’re also moments from schools, Griffith University, Broadwater Parklands and the Southport CBD, plus enjoy easy light-rail access.
Discover the delights of Toad Hall firsthand and be transported to a simpler time of refined elegance. Inspect today!
• “Toad Hall”, a classic and immaculate Queenslander, brimming with charm on a 534m2 block
• Hardwood floors, VJ panelled walls and ceilings, intricate fretwork and leadlight windows
• Kitchen with granite benches, Surian Red Cedar cabinetry and acclaimed Miele appliances
• Lounge room and dining rooms with beautiful bay windows
• Expansive indoor-outdoor living and dining zone with soaring cathedral ceiling, shutters and fans
• Two bedrooms with robes and bay windows
• Jack’n’jill style bathroom with tessellated tiled floors and a clawfoot bath
• Magnificent gardens including camellias, clumping bamboo, Japanese Maples and weeping bougainvilleas, plus pond with fish and Japanese Zen garden
• Downstairs area fitted with an air-conditioned wine cellar, man cave, powder room and four car garage
• Solar panels, Sonos surround sound, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, security cameras
• Located in a sought-after street and surrounded by high-quality homes
• Walking distance to Chirn Park’s vibrant village cafes and shops
• Close to schools, Griffith University, Broadwater Parklands, light rail and the Southport CBD