Exceptionally renovated and home to the same family for 18 years, this luxury compound, which is deceptively discreet from the street, is a story of revelations and contrasts where every room has a tale to tell. However, one thing remains constant – the feeling of serenity and security which embraces you from the minute you step behind the front gate.
Anchored in a tranquil bay, just 50 metres from Main River, the best of both worlds awaits – glorious, unimpeded river views without the wake damage or noise. It’s also blessed with an abundance of living zones; indulge in a lounge with gas fireplace inset into an Aspen natural stone wall, a TV room, pool room with an oversized servery window plus a decadent timber panelled dining room adorned with wall chandeliers, a cocktail bar and cabinet plus Beverly Hills Hotel hand painted wallpaper. The gourmet kitchen with marble and stainless steel benches and Miele appliances is the perfect accompaniment for entertaining, as is the 1,500 bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar with double glazing, insulation, pressed metal ceiling and LED lighting.
The outdoors hosts an inviting alfresco terrace with a commercial pizza oven, a tiled pool, waterside firepit with concrete, stadium-style seating plus a serviced pontoon, sandy beach, boat ramp and secure boat shed with workshop. All four bedrooms feature water views, with the sophisticated master suite beset by a wall of windows, ensuring you wake to superb sunrises over the water.
– Kitchen with Italian Marble island bench, wine fridge, walk-in pantry, Miele appliances and an oversized stainless steel sink and prep area;
– Lounge with gas fireplace inset into an Aspen natural stone wall, opens to a second sunny terrace;
– TV room, reminiscent of an English style reception room, opens directly onto terrace;
– Pool room with automated and oversized servery window with walnut laminated timber bench;
– Panelled dining room with chandeliers, Beverly Hills Hotel hand painted wallpaper, cocktail bar and cabinet;
– 1,500 bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar with double glazing, insulation, pressed metal ceiling, LED lighting;
– Eco Cobb and Co stone flooring in kitchen and alfresco area, Grey Box timber floors in lounge and dining;
– Sophisticated master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with mosaic feature tiles and a wall of windows, ensuring you wake to superb sunrises over the water;
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 also upstairs, with water views and built-in robes plus one with an ensuite;
– Two bathrooms with full height tiling plus a powder room with Murano glass feature light;
– Peaceful bay setting just 50m from Main River, no wake damage or river boat noise yet river is in full view;
– Alfresco terrace with a commercial pizza oven, walnut timber pizza bench, remote awning;
– Tiled pool in a shady part of the backyard plus waterside firepit with concrete, stadium-style seating;
– Pontoon with power and water, 10m sea pen, sandy beach, boat ramp and secure boat shed with workshop;
– Office with garden views, laundry opens up onto service area including herb/veggie garden and fruit trees;
– Entrance with ruby red chandelier in stairway, air-conditioned gym with rubber mat flooring and TV;
– A mix of ducted and split-system air-conditioning, secure parking for three cars and an 18,000L rainwater tank.
Situated in an exclusive suburb, close to elite schools, cafes, shops, restaurants and under 6km from world famous beaches, this is your chance to carry on a legacy of happy family memories in a magnificent home. Arrange your inspection today.