Unique architectural artistry from Shaun Lockyer, has a new benchmark in Tarragindi with this unrivalled urban oasis. Nestled in an elevated position to perfectly capture city skyline panoramas, this striking split-level home boasts a pavilion-style design and high-quality finishes to deliver a modern masterpiece simply without comparison.
Defined by three courtyard spaces for effortless integrated living, a softened and light filled industrial aesthetic is showcased throughout. Polished concrete floors combine with lustrous spotted gum timber and sleek black accents to create an equally durable and delightful home.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining zone is where you’ll want to linger awhile. Flanked either side by lush greenery, the New Guinea Rosewood windows and slider doors reveal an unobstructed connection with the outdoors while a Velux skylight bathes the dining area in natural light. Along with the Surian Cedar feature wall, this area hosts a gourmet kitchen where Miele appliances ensure everyday cooking or catering for guests is effortless.
Treat guests to alfresco dining with city vistas or unwind by the Jetmaster fireplace when cooler weather prevails. Balmy summer days are made for swimming in the glistening pool, plus there’s ample space for kids and pets to stretch their legs in the triple courtyards.
Bespoke architectural flair continues in the bedrooms, with the top level hosting a sprawling master suite with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with sleek monochromatic and timber accents. Along with a home office, a private balcony with skyline views beckons where you can soak up sweeping vistas across the treetops towards the city. Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the main floor, with a modern bathroom and family room (or 4th bedroom option) in this shared wing.
Situated on one of Tarragindi’s most sought after streets, the home is an easy stroll to local shops, amenities and primary schools, you’re also approx. 12 minute drive from the Brisbane CBD. Reward yourself with all this urban oasis has to offer – arrange your inspection today.
• Unique and unrivalled modern masterpiece in a coveted elevated position with city skyline views
• Architecturally designed split-level home by Shaun Lockyer, with high quality finishes throughout
• Pavilion style and defined by three courtyard spaces for seamless integrated living
• Gourmet kitchen with hardwood veneer cabinetry and Miele oven, 80cm induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
• Living room with a Surian Cedar shiplap feature wall and a dining area crowned by a Velux skylight
• New Guinea Rosewood windows and slider doors which execute effortless integrated living
• Decadent top floor master suite with walk-in robe, on-trend ensuite, home office and private balcony with skyline views
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes, in a wing with a modern, monochromatic bathroom and family room or 4th bedroom option
• Stunning polished concrete floors on lower level
• Tongue and groove select-grade Spotted Gum timber floorboards upstairs
• Courtyard with covered alfresco area with Beefeater BBQ, Jetmaster outdoor wood fire burner and a glistening heated pool trimmed with frameless glass fencing
• Study nook, powder room, laundry, LED lighting, zoned & ducted air-conditioning and matte black fixtures
• Double garage with custom door; 8.4kw solar system; solar hot water; intercom
• Within a 15-minute walk of primary schools and an easy stroll to local shops and amenities
• Approx. 12 minutes drive to Brisbane CBD and 13 minutes to Westfield Garden City
• Easy access to the South East Freeway and approx. 20 minutes to Brisbane Airport