A golden opportunity to make a wise investment in your future has arrived. Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, and central to the world-famous beaches, shops and restaurants of this vibrant region, now is your chance to realise the unlimited potential on offer with these two perfectly positioned, rendered waterfront duplexes. Either maximise the exceptional Main River land value or take advantage of the high rental returns – the choice is all yours.
Set out over two levels, and on a 506m2 block with a 15.1m waterfrontage, a total of 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms and 2 double garages are on offer to either improve upon or be the ideal addition to your investment portfolio. There’s also a cosy kitchen plus combined living and dining, which flows out to the enticing waterfront terrace. Here you’ll enjoy close proximity to the open waters and make use of the shared pontoon. Why not also consider converting the double garage to another living space and further increase your yield potential?
All bedrooms are located on the first level, with an oversized master on offer. Featuring wide water views, ceiling fans, an ensuite plus built-in-robes, there’s ample space to unwind. The remaining bedrooms also present with built-in-robes and fans, with bed 2 boasting views to Surfers Paradise and is adjacent to the functional family bathroom.
Make no mistake, this is the investment you’ve been waiting for and is sure to offer remarkable results to the savvy buyer. Do not delay, inspect this unique offering to the market and add this valuable asset your property portfolio today.
- 2 x 2-storey rendered duplexes on a 506m2 block, 15.1m waterfrontage
- Nestled in the heart of Surfers Paradise, central to world famous beaches, shops, restaurants & cafes
- Golden opportunity to make a wise investment in your future
- Unlimited potential: maximise the exceptional land value or rental returns
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms, 2 double garages, 1 pontoon
- Consider converting garage to 2nd living space & install carport at rear
- Combined living & dining, adjacent to cosy kitchen
- Enticing waterfront terrace, perfect for entertaining
- Master bed with built-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony with water views
- Remaining bedrooms with built-ins and fans, 2 with Surfers skyline views
- Functional family bathrooms, views to Q1
- Air-con, ceilings fans installed – even a vintage fireplace in one duplex
- Enviable Main River location, close proximity to open waters
- Easy access to Gold Coast Arts Centre, Turf Club, Bundall & Southport business districts
- Unique offering, sure to be snapped up by a savvy investor