Seldom will you see a residence of such distinction, which is unrivalled in every aspect and perfectly positioned in one of the most sought-after streets on the Gold Coast. The rare opportunity now beckons to live amongst iconic acreage properties with this glorious gated estate, set out on a 6,139m2 (1.5 acre) block and offering a sense of seclusion and luxury.
Grand in both size and appearance, you’ll be impressed from the moment you arrive. Boasting flawless marble, travertine, limestone and timber finishes, along with upscale RTI Panel home automation, no expense has been spared in this stately home. Offering the ultimate in sophisticated living and entertaining, multiple options await to unwind or host guests. The main living area, set under 15ft ceilings, is flooded with natural light and accented by a marble fireplace and bespoke joinery. It’s nestled next to the formal dining room and temperature-controlled wine cellar, with a gourmet kitchen with Butler’s Pantry, and a spacious media/games room with custom cabinetry and wet bar.
The covered, limestone alfresco area delivers integrated living, linking seamlessly with the indoors. It steps down to the supersized 25m pool and separate in-ground spa, plus the superb outdoor kitchen with wet bar, and stone fireplace, sure to be a haven for family and friends to congregate.
Outdoors also boasts a full-size tennis court, manicured grounds, an orchard and a superb pool house. This extra residence is ideal as self-contained guest quarters, with a bedroom, bathroom, two living areas and a kitchen or also acts as the perfect place for entertaining, with a servery window and an abundance of bifold doors which open up to fuse with the pool area.
The oversized bedrooms will also entice, all presenting with ensuites, walk-in-robes, custom joinery and bifold doors for easy access to the lush grounds. The master suite features a sitting area, full height tiled marble ensuite with spa and dressing room.
Additional superior features include a his’n’hers executive study with custom cabinetry, built-in-speakers and ducted air-conditioning installed, powder room and mud room, 8 car garage and stately Porte Cochere at the entrance, pristine hardwood timber and travertine floors plus beautiful panelled ceilings.
Situated in one of the most exclusive residential enclaves on the Gold Coast, close to elite schools, golf courses, sporting amenities, cafes, restaurants and much more. Contact Eddie Wardale for more information
• 1,040m2 of unrivalled, single level luxury living, set out on a sprawling 1.5 acre block
• Flawless marble, travertine, limestone and timber finishes
• RTI Panel home automation, controls the whole house from your iPhone/iPad
• Magnificent main living area with marble fireplace, set under 15ft ceilings
• Formal dining room to accommodate 12, next to the temperature-controlled wine cellar
• Gourmet kitchen with Butler’s Pantry, full slab marble island bench, acclaimed Ilve oven and 2 integrated dishwashers
• His’n’hers executive offices, plus separate media room – each with custom cabinetry
• Master suite with a sitting area, marble ensuite with spa and dressing room;
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all oversized, with marble ensuites, walk-in-robes and access outdoors
• Built-in-speakers and ducted air-conditioning and panelled ceilings throughout
• Powder room with stone finishes, mud room and a surplus of storage throughout
• Enviable alfresco area links seamlessly with the indoors and accented by Limestone paving
• 25m pool, separate spa, outdoor kitchen with wet bar and stone fireplace
• Full-sized tennis court, lush gardens and thriving mango, guava and orange orchard
• 2 x 20,000L Water tanks connected to full irrigation system
• 50 x REC 260W Solar Power Panels, 1 x SMA STP 10,000 TL 3 Phase Inverter
• Pool/guest house with a bedroom, bathroom, 2 x living areas and full kitchen facilities
• Ideal as guest quarters, gym, or entertaining, with a servery window from the kitchen
• 8 car garage and stately Porte Cochere at the entrance
• Exclusive enclave, close to elite schools, golf courses, sporting amenities, cafes, restaurants
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.