Come home to a blissful waterfront retreat in one of Currumbin’s most loved streets with this inviting four-bedroom property. Situated over a generous 892m2 block and offering space, stylish interiors, incredible entertaining zones and of course, priceless proximity to the water, this may just be your new dream home sweet home.
Bright and open living spaces await indoors, plus a well-appointed kitchen has ample cabinetry and a serving island ideal for quick meals. It’s the central heart of this large living area, sharing space with the dining room and living room, before flowing onto the outdoor covered entertaining space. No matter the weather or the occasion, it’ll be in high demand.
The sparkling backyard pool offers yet another reason to love this residence, along with the private jetty, dock, and boat ramp, leading you right into the welcoming creek, and ultimately to the sea.
After your aquatic activities, retire to the formal living room for a movie or a moment of peace. Along with a master with ensuite, three other bedrooms are served by a family bathroom, and one of these bedrooms currently serves as a handy home office. Other features include a separate double lock up garage with space galore for a camper, boat, paddleboards, kayaks, and cars plus a fenced flat yard, ideal for pets and children.
Located under 2km from Currumbin State School and zoned for the acclaimed PBC high school, it’s also just 1.5km from Currumbin Fair Shopping Village and under 4km from The Pines, Elanora. Beaches are nearby and accessible on the water too, meaning you don’t need to navigate traffic and car park chaos.
Make this a must-see! Don’t delay – arrange your inspection today.
• Absolute waterfront positioning on large 892m2 block
• Modern, well-kept interiors, move-in ready
• Light soaked open living, spacious kitchen and dining room + separate formal living room
• Open living zone flows to undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Master with ensuite and walk-in robe + three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
• Main bathroom offers a separate tub and shower and storage vanity
• Bedroom/office could be converted to small bedroom or playroom
• Entertainment and relaxation zones with fenced pool, fire pit, alfresco dining and covered patio
• Private jetty, dock and boat ramp + double lock-up garage with space for storage
• Fenced flat yard with automatic security entry
• Prime location, close to beaches, schools and shopping