The opportunity has arrived to purchase in the sought-after Amalfi Drive enclave, with this supersized, two storey home. Occupying a prime, Main River position and showcased by stunning Surfers Paradise skyline vistas which glitter in the night sky and glisten in the morning sun, take advantage of the coveted north-east aspect, sprawling floorplan with multiple living and entertaining areas, and a waterfront alfresco area in this lovingly-looked after, light-filled family home.
The options are endless when it comes to relaxation zones or hosting guests indoors. An inviting informal living and dining zone awaits upon entry and flows towards the kitchen. With its casual aesthetic, stainless steel appliances and views of the river, you’ll happily cook up a storm here as you overlook the sunny rear patio, mature gardens and the approx. 17 metres of Main River frontage. There is also a carpeted formal dining and lounge room downstairs, while waiting atop the timber and wrought iron staircase, you’ll be greeted with a vast, sun-infused third living space. It also steps out to a sundrenched balcony, with an outlook towards the iconic Gold Coast skyline.
The bedrooms are substantial in size as well as air-conditioned, affording everyone in the family ample space to create their own personal sanctuary. There is also a choice of two master suites on each level. The upper level master features a walk through robe, light and bright ensuite and a sunny balcony with water and skyline views, while the downstairs main bedroom offers the same inclusions and views, but with access to a sunny patio.
Additional features include a family bathroom with granite vanity, spa and a separate toilet, a downstairs study, powder room and laundry, with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and crimsafe screens fitted throughout. There’s also room for four cars to park securely.
Situated a mere 300m stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct, or just a short walk from the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise, this desirable location is also within easy reach of beaches, trams and elite private schools. Truly, everything you need to enjoy easy living is at your fingertips. Do not delay, arrange an inspection of this exclusive home today.
- Supersized, two-storey Main River home on a 685sqm block with approx. 17m frontage
- 4 bed, 3.5 bath home with a coveted north-east aspect and Surfers Paradise skyline views
- Sprawling floorplan with multiple living and entertaining areas
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, overlooks Main River and Surfers Paradise skyline
- Informal and formal living and dining zones on the ground floor
- Expansive upstairs living room, opens out to the sunny, Main River balcony
- Choice of two master suites on each level, both with ensuites and walk-in or walk-through robes and access to patio or alfresco area
- Remaining bedrooms are supersized and with built-in or walk-in robes
- Family bathroom with spa and separate toilet plus a downstairs powder room
- Study, laundry, with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and crimsafe screens fitted throughout
- Able to accommodate four cars securely – two in garage and two under lock up carport
- 300m stroll from the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct
- Short walk from Surfers Paradise plus within easy reach of beaches, trams and private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.