Every now and then a rare property comes along, which captures the imagination and stands out proudly from the crowd. This is what awaits with “Wirreander”, a once-in-a-lifetime acreage anchored on the banks of the meandering Mooney Mooney Creek.
A peaceful and private 40 acre paradise with a prized north-east aspect, at its heart sits a renovated A-frame home with interiors which evoke a sense of drama and intrigue. Full height windows and doors frame trapezium-shaped rooms to capture the leafy outlook and tranquil river vistas, while the renovated bathrooms and kitchen complement each other with their mix of sleek white and striking red tones.
Outdoors, soak up the stillness on the sprawling deck, take a dip in the saltwater pool or fire up the supersized BBQ. You can also explore the lush bushland and rock formations of this gloriously rugged landscape or enjoy the expansive areas of greenery. Love the water? Make the most of this setting with a licensed jetty, which is accessible at all tides (pending vessel size).
If sustainable living is also important, you’ve met your match with “Wirreander”. Along with an impressive $70,000 approx. solar set up (complete with self-tracking solar array and generator), the property is equipped with water tanks and a connection to a permanent spring water creek.
Situated just 20 mins to the charming township of Brooklyn, where you can feast on local seafood, this is a unique opportunity for seclusion and serenity in a scenic setting. Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today, for more information.
• Peaceful & private 40 acre property – a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
• North-east facing and nestled on the meandering Mooney Mooney Creek
• Sustainable living with $70K solar set up and generator
• Permanent spring water creek and water tanks
• A-frame façade with modern interiors
• Renovated bathrooms and kitchen
• Spectacular waterfront position and views
• Supersized BBQ on a large timber deck
• Saltwater pool, tidy lawns and open grassy areas
• Explore the surrounding bushland and rock formations
• licensed jetty – accessible at all tides (pending vessel size)
• tastefully furnished, with quality pieces
• instantaneous gas hot water, approved septic system
• Combustion heater, and gas heater connection
• 20 minutes to Brooklyn, and Hawkesbury River train station