With dreamy views of the Pacific Ocean’s glinting waters from high above the green treetops, stretching toward North Stradbroke Island, this home’s perfect perch places you exactly where you want to be.
Tastefully modern and well-maintained, wide-open living and dining spaces greet you, along with a kitchen in soothing neutral tones. Enjoy a meal indoors or pull back the bifold doors for a seamless flow out onto the covered back patio overlooking 906m2 of lush green lawn, and views you’ll never tire of. Three bedrooms, all with warm timber-framed windows, usher in natural light and have been fitted with built-in wardrobes, with the master catering to relaxation with a private ensuite. A gleaming family bath serves the rest of the home.
Want to capitalise further on this elevated gem? The unfinished lower level is currently utilised for storage, however, it could be easily be enclosed further.
Nestled just a five minute stroll from the fabulous Gallery Walk, here you’ll be spoilt for choice with artisan cafes and restaurants, boutique shopping and more. 10 minutes away, relish in the beauty and birdsong of the Botanic Gardens or make the most of the Curtis Falls Walking Track and the Rainforest Walk, under 2km from home. Whether you want an idyllic weekender or place to call home sweet home, this is your must-see. Arrange your inspection with Oliver Edwards today.
– Light, bright and inviting home with ocean views that stretch toward North Stradbroke Island
– Located on a lush, leafy and private 1012m2 block
– Neutral toned kitchen with breakfast bar, and ample storage and bench space
– Open plan living and dining that flows onto a vast deck via bifold doors
– Three sunny bedrooms all enjoy built-ins, plus the master suite has an ensuite
– Sprawling, covered and elevated entertainers patio, overlooks treetops and lush green gardens
– Lower level storage is ripe for further enclosing
– Ducted air-conditioning and a carport
– 5-minute stroll to Gallery Walk and close to Curtis Falls Walking Track, Botanic Gardens, Rainforest Walk
– 3-minute drive to Tamborine State School and 45-minutes (approx.) to Gold Coast beaches